Return as new or defective goods
We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Product(s) that are returned more than 7 days after delivery and/or are unable to be resold as new cannot be credited or refunded. We cannot accept product(s) for exchange that are returned after 7 working days. Please note that we are not obligated to refund product(s) unless they are defective or damaged. Please email the Customer Services Team to arrange your return at email@example.com.
Product NOT eligible for return and exchange
products have been used
· The product is not in resalable condition
· The products are clearly stated at the time of purchase as ‘no exchange or refund’.
· The products have no quality issues.
· The products are deliberately returned in bad faith.
· The products not sold by Pullmoon stores with no purchase records.
· The products are damaged due to customers’ own operational mistakes.
· The products are detained or refused entry by oversea country customs regulation.
· Seven working days overdue based on the date the products are delivered.
· Frozen products that have been soaked.
Return of erroneous, excessive, or subscripted orders
For Goods ordered in excess of your requirements or in error, we reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to 20% of the original invoice value where those Goods are returned. An authorization is required by the customer s prior to the return of any Goods, and we are under no obligation to grant any such authorization. Please email the Customer Services Team to discuss the situation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return/Exchange Shipping Cost
If you wish to return or exchange products due to defect or damage, please send enquire by email to our customer service team at email@example.com. Our customer service team will review the case and upon confirmation from our team that the specific case meets our Return/Exchange Policy, we will cover the appropriate return/exchange shipping cost and credit the prepaid shipping cost to your nominated bank account within 10 working days upon receiving the returned product. Please retain the physical or electronic receipt/invoice for the shipping cost to verify the cost of your return/exchange.
For any return/exchange not due to defect or damage, you will be responsible for all relevant shipping cost.
Please note that all returns and exchanges require the use of a nominated logistic service providers to facilitate our follow-up service for you. Please email the Customer Services Team to arrange your return at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will recommend the appropriate logistic service provider based on your address.
To organise return, please ensure the following:
· You retain the original packaging, including the packaging box or satchel
· You accurately describe the defect or damage
· You attach clear photographs of the defect or damage
Your refund will be issued after we receive your product(s) at the Pullmoon return centre. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. Credit card refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 10 business days of receipt of the returned package.